The Golden Chariot Luxury Train - Karnataka
The Golden Chariot is a luxury tourist train that connects the important tourist spots in the Indian states of Karnataka, Goa, Kerala & Tamil Nadu as well as Pondicherry, depending on the selected itinerary. It is named after the Stone Chariot in the Vitthala Temple in Hampi. The 19 coaches on the train are colo red purple and gold, and sport the logo of a mythological animal with the head of an elephant and a body of a lion.
It has been awarded the title of "Asia's Leading Luxury Train" at World Travel Awards, 2013 The train is operated by the Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation and IRCTC Ltd., Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India.
The Royal Facilities
Your chambers are steeped in history and craftsmanship that narrates timeless tales.
A spectacular journey across empires that shaped history begins here.
At Arogya the Ayurveda Centre, let your body be the mridangam, see your worry lines disappear as expert hands caress and rejuvenate your body with the exiler of eternal youth
Why Choose Skyway
IATA Accredited, Active Member of Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO), Travel Agent Federation of India (TAFI) & Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA).
100% TAILOR MADE
- Your entire holiday is designed around your requirements.
- Explore your interests at your own speed.
- Select your preferred accommodation & vehicle
- Create the perfect trip with the help of our specialists.
- Our travel experts have complete knowledge of destination.
- Our travel experts will handle your trip from start to finish.
- Make the most of your time and budget.
THE BEST GUIDES
- Make the difference between a good trip and an outstanding one.
- Training by Ministry of Tourism, hand picked by us or our local partners as the best available.
- Offering more than just dates and names, they strive to offer real insight into their region.
- 24/7 emergency India contact number while travelling +91-8884 467 467
- Established for over 25 years.
- IATA Accredited
- Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India as Inbound Tour Operator in India.
Recognised, Approved & Members